Sponsor

Sponsor
Create a quick profile and let NestQuest auto-build a profile page for your home. Share your professional home profile across social media, while NestQuest distributes it to thousands through the MLS and hundreds of top real estate websites. Negotiate and accept offers through the NestQuest platform and book veiwings. All for just $385!

20140202

2/2 Edition: Sunday Review - These Boots Are Made For Walking

I recently became the proud new owner of a pair of GBX Jaston Boots.  I have always been a picky customer when it comes to choosing a pair of boots as I, for one, feel style is paramount to comfort.  My feet may not agree, but a great looking pair of boots is hard to pass up.  I love the GBX Jaston's vintage style, the wood accented heel, and slight washed leather look for that worn-in texture.  However, what surprised me most, was when I slipped them on, I was met with a toe to calf foam home for my foot. I wore them the entire evening and arrived home blister free. Now, I run to the supermarket in these babies, enjoying the occasional admiring double take from casual onlookers. Perhaps the most impressive thing about these boots is the price.  Check them out below and click on the images to purchase.  GBX gets the "Yes, Please" stamp of approval from Wear It Like McQueen.


GBX Boots - TOBACCO JASTON


GBX Boots - TOBACCO JASTON top


GBX Boots - TOBACCO JASTON top


GBX Boots - TOBACCO JASTON top

No comments:

Post a Comment