On 2.5 acres in Houston, Texas, an anonymous owner has erected an enormous 27,000-square-foot chateau that’s being sold for $43 million.
The newly built monumental mansion is reminiscent of Versailles with hand-painted decorations, period-inspired molding, and its lavishly gilted details.
It has eight bedrooms, seven full bathrooms and four half baths, a library, three different kitchens, and a fitness center. There’s also has a pool, gardens, outdoor BBQ and fireplace, and pool house on the property.
Kelli Geitner with Martha Turner Sotheby’s International Realty has the listing.
The newly constructed home sits on 2.5 acres in Houston, Texas.
It’s massive with ample grounds and gardens.
The 27,000-square-foot mansion was modeled loosely after Versailles in Paris.
It’s lavishly outfitted with marble, gilded accents, and hand-painted details.
The amount of work that went into the property is astounding.
From the windows to the skylight, the mansion was expertly crafted.
This is the aptly-named Versailles room and salon.
The mansion actually has three kitchens: one for entertaining, one for catering, and a butler’s pantry. There’s also a kitchen office.
The huge dining room can seat 14 easily and has a hanging chandelier.
There’s also a media room with lounge chairs and a huge screen.
Outside, the home has plenty of entertaining space, plus a BBQ and firepit.
The well-kept grounds wouldn’t be complete with a pool.
A pool house and outdoor shower is also out back.
One last view of the incredible “palace.”
High-performance tuning company Brabus unveils its latest vehicle, the Brabus Business Lounge. Based off the Mercedes Sprinter van, the Brabus Business Lounge includes a luxurious variety of multimedia equipment, including four business seats positioned in a face-to-face conference seating arrangement, in addition to an innovative communication system integrating passengers’ tablets and smartphones to a central media platform within the vehicle. A new front bumper upgrade and 18-inch Monoblock wheels complement the sleek black exterior as curtain shades, LED lights, and premium leather accentuate the luxurious aesthetic. Check out the images and video tour of the Brabus Business Lounge below:
1. Thomas Maier Field Jacket @ Matches
2. J. Crew 770 Slim Fit Jeans @ Mr Porter
3. Rio Grand Crew Team Hoodie @ InforMANt
4. The Director's Cap by Gents @ InforMANt
5. Dents Leather Driving Gloves @ Mr Porter
6. Jimmy Choo Black Velvet and Leather Argyle High Tops @ SSENSE
Sounds: Crazy (Feat Joie Tan) by Teemid @ Amazon
1. Shotel Check Suit @ Reiss
2. Skinny Tie Madness Necktie @ InforMANt
3. Acne Oxidized Sterling Silver Cuff @ Mr Porter
4. Avallone Executive Belt @ InforMANt
5. Alert Silver Dollar Tie Clip @ InforMANt
6. Lennox White Shirt @ Sir Jack's
7. Officine Creative Glossed Leather Derby Shoes @ Mr Porter
Sounds: When I'm Small By Phantogram @ Amazon
1. Ralph Lauren Slim-Fit Woven-Linen Blazer @ Mr Porter
2. A.P.C. Brown SUPER Sunglasses @ SSENSE
3. Givenchy Slim Fit Jeans @ Matches
4. Sailormade Standard Leather Belt @ InforMANt
5. Marsell Lace-Up Ankle Boots @ farfetch
Sounds: Primadonna by Marina & The Diamonds @ Amazon
“Project 1″ is the result of the first residential project commissioned to Signum Frost.
A 17,000-square-foot private residence built to resemble a loft conversion, styled with an industrial aesthetic. Interior architecture, design, and build out were completed by Signum Frost over the course of three years. Light fixtures, architectural features, millwork, hardware, and furniture was designed and fabricated at our vertically integrated studio. The house features many mixed materials including exotic wood, leather, zinc, metal, concrete, and natural stone.
The space was challenging due to the expansive open volumes creating sound and intimacy concerns. The firm decided early that through the use of light and interior architectural elements, this challenge could be overcome.
The intrinsic character and presentation of age is achieved through the use of reclaimed brick, which is highlighted by patinated steel, bronze, zinc, and gold leaf elements. All of these elements work together to create a pleasant and rewarding experience for the occupant.
1. Artfully Disheveled Gandy Dancer Necktie @ InforMANt
2. Shotel Grey Check Suit @ Reiss
3. ACL Coffee Cap Toe Shoe @ InforMANt
4. Ermenegildo Zegna Woven Cotton Shirt @ Matches
Sounds: Stolen Dance by Milky Chance @ Amazon
1. Brioni Montana Birds-Eye Woven Trousers @ Matches
2. John Smedley Knitted Cashmere Scarf @ Mr Porter
3. Herno Coat @ farfetch
4. Lost and Found Lace-Up Boot @ farfetch
5. Perry Gargano Anatomical Heart Necklace @ InforMANt
6. NN 07 Soho Slim Fit Waistcoat @ Mr Porter
7. Esposito Elvis All Shook Up V Neck Tee @ InforMANt
Sounds: Ticking Bomb by Aloe Blacc @ Amazon